Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Research Topic


Throughout my research thus far, my thesis has changed a couple of times.   I have finally narrowed it down to one that will be suitable for my paper.  My thesis statement will be: As Americans, it is our responsibility to demand the facts of what really happens in events such as September 11 and to not just trust the media corporations to give us accurate information.  After searching farther and farther into interviews and eyewitnesses, and even research done on the debris by research scientists, the evidence found did not back up the facts heard through the TV and on the radio.  The way I am planning to set my paper up is to begin by summarizing the events that happened on 9/11, then go into specific detail about different pieces of 9/11 that the general public does not realize.  Lastly I will end with the relationship between the government and the news corporations.  The reader will then have to decide of their opinion of 9/11 has changed. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a good thesis statement and you have planned out your paper well. Your thesis statement is well written and goes straight to the point which is good and it also provides clarity to what your paper will be about which is another good thing. Also the plan and order for your argument seems appropriate in how you will convey your audience to agree with you. I think your paper will be excellent if you write it according to this plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a very interesting paper .. good job .

    ReplyDelete